Jan 10, 2018  OBGYNs can perform tests to see if you might have problems conceiving, including a blood test to measure hormone levels, or a hysterosalpingogram (HSG), which looks at the anatomy of the uterus and to see if the fallopian tubes are open. If youre having trouble getting pregnant or concerned about your age,